Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving sales. Onboarding new clients
- Meeting and liaising with existing & new clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Working with colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and internal team by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Coming up with new ideas for brand communications across platforms.
- Negotiating with clients and internal team about the details of campaigns
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client reports and coordinate to schedule meetings with the client.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertaking administration tasks.
- Making ‘pitches’, along with other internal staff, to try to win new business for the Organization
What To Bring :
- Post-graduate with knowledge in Sales, Business Development, Account Management and Client relationship management.
- Good knowledge of communication services.
- Hands on experience with MS Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if unable to apply now.