We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
Please send in your resume to email@example.com if unable to apply now.