We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content !
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Optimize SEO.
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
- Drive value for the organization.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs).
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Build and inbound marketing plan.
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- At least 2-3 Years proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touch-points.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices.
- Familiarity with web design and HTML.
- Strong analytical and project management skills. Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if unable to apply now.