Social Media Manager
You must be up-to-date with trends across social media handles, with strong content creation strategies and the knack to make it go viral.
- Manage social media platforms which includes publishing various types of content and monitoring the pages.
- Brainstorm and gather ideas from social media channels and help create new and engaging content formats.
- Campaign based collaboration with social media influencers
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution – Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) with the intent of showing the best results.
- Collaborate with multiple projects across various teams to produce creative results for the client brand.
- Maintain a liaison with clients to advise and conceptualize campaign strategies.
- Extracting the Analytics/Reports from different channels to measure the received response from the targeted.
- No need of A1 grades but openness to work in an ever on-the-go atmosphere of a startup
- A thorough knowledge of the digital marketing trends
- Willingness to work in a flexible work schedule
- Ability to meet deadlines and give better results in a short span of time.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if unable to apply now.